Couple’s retreat is a getaway which will help you enhance your bond, repair and reconnect with yourself and your partner.
No relationship is perfect. Creating, maintaining and sustaining a successful relationship can be daunting. Knowing how to sustain connection, communicate well, and resolve relationship problems is the key to being a healthy couple. This Retreat is designed to bring you away from the stress and cares of everyday life, parental responsibilities, and work.
Here is some of what you will learn during the retreat with us:
- Relationship communication skills
- How to heal and resolve old relationship problems
- Exploring and increasing sexual intimacy
- Your vision for a healthy marriage
- How your relationship history affects who you are
- How to “grow yourself” in relationship
- How touch is an integral part of being a loving couple
- Appreciating each other and having more fun.
- Turning frustration into requests
- How to be an intimate team.
What we will provide for you:
- A non-judgmental atmosphere of safety and relaxation.
- Well-informed presentations
- Practical approaches to daily living and problem solving.
- Daily morning Yoga and Meditation
- Couples meditation & Yoga techniques
- Mindful communication workshops
- Sound healing meditation journey
- Private couples counselling sessions with Dr Rachna Sharma
- Time for relaxation, shopping and sight seeing
Note: Cost does not include Air fares, accommodation, food, airport transfers and travel insurance (recommended).